Investing in the Future of Halal
Supporting Through Investment
HPDC embraces a proactive, dynamic approach to supporting the global halal industry, empowering its partners by providing them with the resources needed to achieve their goals.
Driven by a commitment to empowering its partners across the halal supply chain, HPDC strives to make high-quality halal products more accessible locally and internationally.
HPDC is an advocate in the halal industry and the abundance of opportunities within it.
- Providing support for businesses to activate the global halal industry's expansion.
- Investing in priority sectors including healthcare, food & agriculture, consumer goods and retail.
- Improving local halal production capabilities.
- Supporting human development and facilitating knowledge-exchange.
- Offering comprehensive support to rising and established halal players including advisory services, virtual parks, and incubators.
- Creating commercial synergy between diverse halal businesses.
- Achieving key economic agendas including Vision 2030 and PIF’s Vision Realization 2021-2025 strategy.
- Enabling sustained economic growth for the halal industry within Saudi Arabia and globally.
News & Media
Strategic Partnerships Between Halal Products Development Company and Tanmiah Food Company Announced
As part of the company’s efforts to support the Saudi halal products ecosystem and connect it to global markets
Publish Date: 18/06/2023
Islamic Development Bank Group Signs MoU with Halal Products Development Company
The agreement aims to raise awareness and increase investment in Saudi Arabia’s halal industry.
Publish Date: 14/05/2023
Halal Products Development Company to Sponsor IsDB Group’s Private Sector Forum
HPDC’s endorsement underlines its objective to invest in and strengthen the halal industry in Saudi Arabia